Powered by Blogger.

Sunset in Warsaw again

Thursday, August 22, 2013


I hope you aren't bored with my photos from Warsaw because today I decided to share yet another one showing sunset. I took a total of 5 exposures but then decided to manually blend only 4 of them rejecting the darkest exposure because there were no highlights it could save - thus it was redundant.

But if you are bored with these photos I have some good news - I plan to increase variety of shots posted here. So one day it'll be Warsaw, the next day some landscape and then Madrid for instance.

I'm also at the stage of planning new greatly improved version of my complete HDR tutorial. I also consider creating a video tutorial out of it if there will be enough interest so let's me know if you're interested to watch something like that.

Technical details:
Camera: Canon 5D MK III
Lens: Canon 24-105 f/4 L IS USM
Focal length: 105 mm
Aperture: f/10.0
Exposure time: 8 s ("middle" exposure)
ISO: 200
Number of exposures: 5
E.V. Step: 1
Flash used: no
Tripod: yes
Filters: no
Technique: long-exposure, manual blending
Software: Magic Lantern 2.3, Lightroom 5.0, Photoshop CC

Share this article on :
 
© Copyright 2011 Photoshop and Photography All Rights Reserved.
Free Templates by Cool Blogger Tutorials- Powered by Blogger.com.