Powered by Blogger.

Sunrise on Fuerteventura

Thursday, August 8, 2013


A little break from my photos from Greece today because I process them way slower than I hoped to. But I will post them in next few days so stay tuned if you're interested in the way I saw Crete or Santorini.

Instead today I'd like to share a sunrise photo taken on Fuerteventura. I decided to use slower shutter speed to give sense of motion and roughness of the sea. I didn't want to go with too slow times though because this way I would loose that fantastic dynamism of the scene (as very long exposures make the scene much calmer, as you can learn from my tutorial about that, than it is).

BTW funny thing - in the last few days it's much warmer in Warsaw than it was on Crete - 36 degrees centigrade vs "just" 30. I planned to take some photos but with temperatures that high I'm just trying to survive :)

Technical details:
Camera: Canon 5D MK II
Lens: Canon 24-105 f/4 L IS USM
Focal length: 24 mm
Aperture: f/13.0
Exposure time: 5 s ("middle" exposure)
ISO: 100
Number of exposures: 7
E.V. Step: 1 EV
Flash used: no
Tripod: yes
Filters: ND8 neutral density filter
Software: Magic Lantern 2.3, Photomatix Pro, Lightroom 5.0, Photoshop CC

Share this article on :
 
© Copyright 2011 Photoshop and Photography All Rights Reserved.
Free Templates by Cool Blogger Tutorials- Powered by Blogger.com.