Powered by Blogger.

New milestone: 200k pageviews!

Saturday, April 20, 2013



Yesterday evening my blog reached another milestone - a total number of 200.000 page views! Well, that's really great, especially as back in November 2012 I thought that around April 2013 it would be something around 100k. I would therefore like to thank everyone who visits this site, who finds it interesting, who likes my photos, who downloaded my Photomatix and Lightroom presets. Thank you!!! I also hope that during your visits you learnt something from me :)

BTW if you like this blog I would be grateful for sharing it, either on Facebook or telling your friends who are interested in photography (and HDR photography) about it.

Finally, I also hope that you will enjoy my next articles, tutorials and photos. I have still plenty to share!

Today I'm sharing a winter HDR shot taken in Zakopane, Poland. After processing it with Exposure Fusion in Photomatix, I opened it in Photoshop where I decreased saturation of all colours but blue (which I slightly increased). I also brightened whites using Curves tool and applied some global contrast. Finally I added small vignette to focus attention in the middle of the frame.

EXIF data:
Camera: Canon 5D MK II
Lens: Canon 24-105 f/4 L IS USM
Focal length: 47 mm
Aperture: f/8.0
Exposure time: 1/200
ISO: 200
Number of exposures: 3
E.V. Step: 2
Flash used: no
Tripod: no
Filters: no
Software: Magic Lantern 2.3, Photomatix Pro 4.2.6 (Exposure Fusion), Lightroom 4.2, Photoshop CS6

Share this article on :
 
© Copyright 2011 Photoshop and Photography All Rights Reserved.
Free Templates by Cool Blogger Tutorials- Powered by Blogger.com.