Powered by Blogger.

Case study: sunset in Tatra mountains

Sunday, April 21, 2013


More and more people keep me asking how did I process my particular photos. As it's rather difficult to describe in text as this process often involves many steps, many layers masks (in some cases a few dozens!), various blending modes etc. I decided to start new series of short video tutorials in which I will show you some details about my post-processing.

In the first part of this new series I'm showing post-processing of above photo taken in Tatra mountains, Poland. I shared this image before but as you were interested in learning more about post-processing this photo I'm resharing it.

But without further ado, here's the video tutorial:

Share this article on :
 
© Copyright 2011 Photoshop and Photography All Rights Reserved.
Free Templates by Cool Blogger Tutorials- Powered by Blogger.com.