Powered by Blogger.

Being published matters

Monday, April 15, 2013


Yes, being published matters for photographers. However, there is even one thing which I prefer to have my photos published - my articles published or translated to other languages :) it happens from time to time. Just today my recent article about Golden and Blue hours was translated to Italian. Why I think it's so cool? Because I spend great amount of time writing tutorials, tips and articles about photography. If someone considers it good, informative or interesting - it's very important to me because it motivates me to write more, more and more :) I might not be that great photographer but I really love sharing knowledge. If I can reach more people - that's really amazing!

Now a few words about photo from this post. Normally I prefer to shoot landscape and architecture during golden or blue hours because light is amazing then (soft shadows, warm, sometimes surreal). However, in this case I wanted to capture something else - the colours (mainly greens and magentas) were so vivid during daylight that I wanted to show them. I'm also quite pleased with composition. It's symmetrical and the path leads the eye through the image.

EXIF data:
Camera: Canon 5D MK II
Lens: Canon 24-105 f/4 L IS USM
Focal length: 24 mm
Aperture: f/8.0
Exposure time: 1/640 s
ISO: 400
Number of exposures: 1
E.V. Step: n/a
Flash used: no
Tripod: no
Filters: circular polarizing filter
Software: Magic Lantern 2.3, Lightroom 4.2, Photoshop CS6

Share this article on :
 
© Copyright 2011 Photoshop and Photography All Rights Reserved.
Free Templates by Cool Blogger Tutorials- Powered by Blogger.com.