Powered by Blogger.

Calm sea in the morning

Friday, April 12, 2013


Recently I uploaded quite a few photos from Madrid. To keep you interested, a small change of subject today. It's a long exposure (60 seconds) photo I took in the morning on Fuerteventura island. I wanted to create silky smooth water and I managed to. If you're interested in creating such an effect yourself, read my tutorial about it.

EXIF data:
Camera: Canon 5D MK II
Lens: Canon 24-105 f/4 L IS USM
Focal length: 40 mm
Aperture: f/8.0
Exposure time: 60 s
ISO: 200
Number of exposures: 1
E.V. Step: n/a
Flash used: no
Tripod: yes
Filters: ND400 neutral density filter
Software: Magic Lantern 2.3, Lightroom 4.2, Photoshop CS6

Share this article on :
 
© Copyright 2011 Photoshop and Photography All Rights Reserved.
Free Templates by Cool Blogger Tutorials- Powered by Blogger.com.