Powered by Blogger.

Some changes and focused on the toy

Sunday, December 9, 2012


Today I upload a photo of my Maine Coon cat looking at her favourite toy. I love how focused her eyes seem to be on the target.

I also made a few minor changes to this blog. First of all you can now Pin my photos to the Pinterest. Just click Pin it button under any post to do this. I would be more than grateful for that. I also changed layout and look of the blog a little bit with plans to enhance it further (or to change completely, I'm not yet sure).

EXIF data:
Camera: Canon 5D MK II
Lens: Canon 100 f/2.8 L IS USM Macro
Focal length: 100 mm
Aperture: f/2.8
Exposure time: 1/400 s
ISO: 3200
Number of exposures: 1
E.V. Step: n/a
Flash used: no
Tripod used: no
Filters used: no
Software: Lightroom 4.1, Photoshop CS5

Share this article on :
 
© Copyright 2011 Photoshop and Photography All Rights Reserved.
Free Templates by Cool Blogger Tutorials- Powered by Blogger.com.