Powered by Blogger.

My first ever timelapse movie

Wednesday, December 5, 2012




My first ever timelapse movie. Ok, the first one I decided to upload. It's more a test than finished work but I still decided to share it. As for technical details - I used Magic Lantern 2.3's intervalometer with bulb-ramping turned on. After taking all the pictures I created a timelapse video inside Photoshop CS6.

I hope to deliver something better soon (as I have a few more timelapses waiting to be processed).

My opinion on timelapse? Well, it's quite an interesting technique, however, I don't think I will shoot it often. As I'm shooting a lot of HDR photos, shuttercount is already something I see increasing way too quickly. With timelapse it would increase much much faster...

Share this article on :
 
© Copyright 2011 Photoshop and Photography All Rights Reserved.
Free Templates by Cool Blogger Tutorials- Powered by Blogger.com.