Powered by Blogger.

Blue Hour in the Old Town

Friday, December 14, 2012


After yesterday photo got some nice feedback (mainly on Facebook though), it's time for another one taken during that shoot. I took it just before blue hour... well there wasn't golden nor blue hour really as there were boring clouds all over the sky...  still I managed to get some of this blueish light into the shot and I really like how nice the lights of the Old Town look against it.

As for the composition - it was the best I could get with the lens I had with me (Canon 24-105). I would love to separate the Xmas tree and the tower of Royal Palace a little bit but it would result in a column appearing in the frame - and I didn't want that... ok, excuses excuses but I still hope you like the shot :)

EXIF data:
Camera: Canon 5D MK II
Lens: Canon 24-105 f/4 L IS USM
Focal length: 24 mm
Aperture: f/8.0
Exposure time: 1.0 s ("middle" exposure)
ISO: 100
Number of exposures: 7
E.V. Step: 1 E.V.
Flash used: no
Tripod used: yes
Filters used: no
Software: Magic Lantern, Photomatix Pro 4.2.4, Lightroom 4.1, Photoshop CS5

Share this article on :
 
© Copyright 2011 Photoshop and Photography All Rights Reserved.
Free Templates by Cool Blogger Tutorials- Powered by Blogger.com.