Download the bracketed photos for above image here.
Please share the links to your versions in the comments below. I will feature the best of them (how many depends on number of submissions) in a separate post on my blog in about a week. Please also make sure to give a link to your website/FB profile so I can link to them too and give you some viewers.
Also here is a brief description of what I did to give you some ideas and inspiration:
- I tone-mapped image in Photomatix Pro 4.2.7 using Details Enhancer.
- I applied some global contrast adjustments in Lightroom.
- I removed a person from an image using cloning tools.
- I increased details clarity.
- I added a few solid color layers and blended them with image from Photomatix using different blending modes to get old and desaturated feel.
- I increased contrast.
- Finally I increased sharpness.