Powered by Blogger.

First ever Editor's Choice Award

Monday, October 28, 2013


I'm very happy and proud to announce that my photo was published in +Camerapixo magazine, created by +Anetta G. Heller and +Artur J. Heller and it was named Editor's Choice. That's first ever Editor's Choice award I earned anywhere. My photos aren't published in the magazines (online or printed) very often so it's even more important for me. Thank you very much!

To get newest issue (Hot Shots) of Camerapixo, go here. My photo is on page 37 but make sure to view whole magazine because photos in it could become a great source of inspiration for you. They are just amazing!

Today's photo was taken in Hala Kondratowa in Tatra mountains. I wanted to compose it in such a way that the road leads the eye through the scene and I think I managed to achieve that. I used 5 exposures and tone-mapped them in Photomatix Pro 5 beta.

Technical details:
Camera: Canon 5D MK III
Lens: Canon 24-105 f/4 L IS USM
Focal length: 24 mm
Aperture: f/8.0
Exposure time: 1/200 s ("middle" exposure)
ISO: 100
Number of exposures: 5
E.V. Step: 1.5
Flash used: no
Tripod: yes
Filters: circular polarizing filter
Technique: HDR, tone-mapping, luminosity masks
Software: Magic Lantern 2.3, Photomatix Pro 5.0 beta (Contrast Optimizer), Lightroom 5.0, Photoshop CC

Share this article on :
 
© Copyright 2011 Photoshop and Photography All Rights Reserved.
Free Templates by Cool Blogger Tutorials- Powered by Blogger.com.