Powered by Blogger.

Severe storm

Thursday, September 5, 2013



One thing which you should notice today when entering my blog's main page is that I increased photos size there as well. They are now almost 20% larger compared to what they were! I still recommend clicking on the "Read more..." link as this way you can learn a lot more about a photo I share (not only EXIF but often also post-processing details or a story behind the shot). BTW you can always click on a photo to view it in even bigger size and on black background.

Most of you liked the new blog template although a few of you gave me some great suggestions and I plan to implement some of them in following days.

Today's photo was taken during a severe storm in Poland a few years ago. Unfortunately, I removed EXIF data from the image by that time so I can't share it today.

Share this article on :
 
© Copyright 2011 Photoshop and Photography All Rights Reserved.
Free Templates by Cool Blogger Tutorials- Powered by Blogger.com.