Powered by Blogger.

Resting horses

Friday, September 13, 2013


Another HDR photo from Polish Tatra mountains. Taken last winter on the road to Morskie Oko Lake (Sea Eye Lake) it shows horses resting after a ride with the tourists.

I took this photo handheld because I had very long hike planned for that day and walking in the snow is rather tiring so I preferred to limit my equipment as much as possible. I do it from time to time as you might have noticed.

If you're interested in learning HDR photography, read my free HDR tutorial. For those of you wandering how I capture HDR photos handheld read tips I posted here.

Technical details:
Camera: Canon 5D MK II
Lens: Canon 24-105 f/4 L IS USM
Focal length: 24 mm
Aperture: f/7.1
Exposure time: 1/400 s ("middle" exposure)
ISO: 200
Number of exposures: 5
E.V. Step: 1
Flash used: no
Tripod: no
Filters: circular polarizing filter
Technique: HDR, tone-mapping, luminosity masks
Software: Magic Lantern 2.3, Photomatix Pro 4.2.7, Lightroom 5.0, Photoshop CC

Share this article on :
 
© Copyright 2011 Photoshop and Photography All Rights Reserved.
Free Templates by Cool Blogger Tutorials- Powered by Blogger.com.