Powered by Blogger.

Beginner's HDR photography tutorial. Part 1. Why do we need HDR?

Thursday, September 26, 2013


Ok, so here it is. The very first part of my HDR photography video tutorial! In this part, which is a very brief introduction to HDR photography, I'm giving some reasons why HDR is sometimes essential.

Next parts where I will show you how to process photos in Photomatix, how to get rid of various artifacts and finally how to post-process tone-mapped photo are on the way so stay tuned!

So without further ado here is Part 1 of my HDR photography video tutorial (make sure to subscribe to my YouTube channel to get updates on next parts):


Share this article on :
 
© Copyright 2011 Photoshop and Photography All Rights Reserved.
Free Templates by Cool Blogger Tutorials- Powered by Blogger.com.