Powered by Blogger.

HDR tutorial updated once again!

Tuesday, March 19, 2013


My biggest and most popular tutorial (almost 10.000 page views already), namely HDR tutorial, has been updated once again! This time I added a completely new section about Exposure Fusion (which should help you get ultra-realistic results) and made several adjustments, small changes and also fixed a few mistakes.

So if you're interested in Exposure Fusion or haven't read the tutorial yet, head over to it. I would also appreciate any shares of this tutorial as well as comments and suggestions.

Please note that I have the next update of the HDR tutorial scheduled in a few months. I should add a lot of completely new information then. So stay tuned!

Share this article on :
 
© Copyright 2011 Photoshop and Photography All Rights Reserved.
Free Templates by Cool Blogger Tutorials- Powered by Blogger.com.