Powered by Blogger.

Symbol of Warsaw

Saturday, January 12, 2013


Palace of Culture and Science is the one of the symbols of Warsaw and at the same time the highest building in the city. Loved by some, hated by others was built by the workers from the Soviet Union in early '50s of 20th century. Why so many people hate it today? Given Polish history it shouldn't be really surprising (communism introduced by the Soviets after World War II lasted till 1989...).

I hoped to write some HDR tips/tutorial today but I'm still very short of time. However, I have some great plans for the beginning of the next week regarding my blog - I plan to introduce a completely new feature which especially beginners wanting to create photos similar to me should like.

Share this article on :
 
© Copyright 2011 Photoshop and Photography All Rights Reserved.
Free Templates by Cool Blogger Tutorials- Powered by Blogger.com.