Powered by Blogger.

Frozen splash and New Year's resolutions

Tuesday, January 1, 2013



Another action shot today. This guy was making a turn when I captured this photo - I wanted to freeze both motion and splash and I think I managed to. Also the amount of detail is quite nice.

I have some ambitious plans for this year. Apart from improving my skills in HDR field and travel photography (I have a few travels already planned for this year) I want to step out of my comfort zones again. Last year it paid off - I captured some amazing photos of jaguar and Milky Way and none of these photos were HDR. I also greatly improved my general skills thanks to that so I hope to achieve the same this year. What I want to improve most is macro and portrait photography.

I also have ambitious plans regarding the blog. First of all expect a few more tutorials in the weeks to follow including updated and revised HDR tutorial, which so far is my most popular tutorial. Also I hope to revamp the look of the blog and introduce a lot more changes. So stay tuned :)

EXIF data:
Camera: Canon 50D
Lens: Canon 70-300 f/4-5.6 L IS USM
Focal length: 300 mm
Aperture: f/6.3
Exposure time: 1/800 s
ISO: 160
Number of exposures: 1
E.V. Step: n/a
Flash used: no
Tripod used: no
Filters used: no
Software: Lightroom 4.1, Photoshop CS5

Share this article on :
 
© Copyright 2011 Photoshop and Photography All Rights Reserved.
Free Templates by Cool Blogger Tutorials- Powered by Blogger.com.