Powered by Blogger.

Integration with Facebook and bubbles made big

Thursday, January 24, 2013



First things first. Today I added integration with Facebook. It means you can now comment using your Facebook account (no more need for Google/Wordpress). Normally you should be also able to respond to other people's comments directly on FB but I'm still testing it (i.e. I don't know if it works ;) ). So it means there are temporarily two comment boxes under the post. Looks weird? I agree. I will decide what to do with that after some time, I want first to test this widget for a couple of weeks.

Other thing is a daily photo. It's a big magnification of a foam. I used both macro lens + extension tubes + 2x teleconverter to get as big magnification as possible. I used on camera macro ring flash + some additional regular bulb. I put yellow cloth behind the foam to get this yellow background. It's amazing how abstract nature is.

EXIF data:
Camera: Canon 5D MK II
Lens: Canon 100 L IS USM Macro
Focal length: 200 mm
Aperture: f/7.1
Exposure time: 1/3 s
ISO: 100
Number of exposures: 1
E.V. Step: n/a
Flash used: yes, Nissin MF16 Macro ring flash
Tripod used: yes
Filters used: no
Software: Magic Lantern 2.3, Lightroom 4.2, Photoshop CS6

Share this article on :
 
© Copyright 2011 Photoshop and Photography All Rights Reserved.
Free Templates by Cool Blogger Tutorials- Powered by Blogger.com.