Powered by Blogger.

November - new records

Friday, November 30, 2012


November was 12th month in a row with all major statistics of this blog rising. For the first time I reached 5000 visits and 15000 page views in a month. What's more yesterday was the best day for this blog ever, because of my I don't like HDR post (what resulted in 1000+ page views just yesterday). It's pretty amazing to see some discussions it caused (eg. on Google+). Seeing traffic growing keeps me really motivated. Hope you like what I write here and as always I would be grateful for your opinions.

In the very next month I plan to write a few more tutorials and share a lot of photos with you so stay tuned.

About the shot - I took it in February this year in Belem in Lisbon.

EXIF data:
Camera: Canon 5D MK II
Lens: Canon 24-105 f/4 L IS USM
Focal length: 32 mm
Aperture: f/9.1
Exposure time: 1/320 s ("middle" exposure)
ISO: 400
Number of exposures: 3
E.V. Step: 2 E.V.
Flash used: no
Tripod used: no
Filters used: no
Software: Magic Lantern, Photomatix Pro 4.2.4, Lightroom 4.1, Photoshop CS5

Share this article on :
 
© Copyright 2011 Photoshop and Photography All Rights Reserved.
Free Templates by Cool Blogger Tutorials- Powered by Blogger.com.