Powered by Blogger.

New tutorials section

Monday, November 12, 2012



Recently I realized that I wrote quite a few tutorials up to date (more than 30!). Searching them on the blog wasn't very intuitive nor easy as it required using tags cloud (and it seems to be partially broken under some browsers :( ). So what I did today was to add new Tutorials section to this blog. If you want to read any of my tutorials you can just click on the link or on the button at the top of this page. At the moment Tutorials section isn't ideal and I plan to work on its look and readability in the following days but I think it's a good starting point.

I also upload another photo from Fuerteventura island today. It's very simple (too simple for me in fact) but I like one thing about it - colours :)

Share this article on :
 
© Copyright 2011 Photoshop and Photography All Rights Reserved.
Free Templates by Cool Blogger Tutorials- Powered by Blogger.com.