Powered by Blogger.

Inspiring Photographers: Mark Johnson

Monday, June 3, 2013


Time for another great photographer. Ladies and gentlemen - Mark Johnson! Mark is my favourite macro photographer and one of my favourite nature photographers in general. I remember viewing his works on Flickr several years ago and now I do it more recently on 500px and Facebook. Above photo of frozen ladybirds is amongst the best and unique photos I've ever seen. Finally it was Mark who inspired me to try macro photography. And although I don't take macro photos very often because it's sooo difficult I can now understand his passion towards it. This small world is pretty amazing. Thanks for inspiring me Mark!

Now a few words about Mark:

Favorite subjects: nature and macro
Photo gear: Nikon D800 with Nikkor 105, sometimes extension tubes
Follow Mark: 500px, Facebook, Fine Art America

Below you will find a small selection of Mark Johnson's works (after viewing them make sure to follow Mark on 500px and his FB profile :) ).

Enjoy! 





Share this article on :
 
© Copyright 2011 Photoshop and Photography All Rights Reserved.
Free Templates by Cool Blogger Tutorials- Powered by Blogger.com.