Powered by Blogger.

Sepia HDR from Warsaw

Sunday, February 3, 2013


Sorry for lack of updates - I spent last few days shooting moody landscape photos and didn't have time to write anything here. However, expect some nice photographs from Masuria, Poland in the following days. With some amazing fog I couldn't get photos wrong and after short review in Lightroom I know that some of them are really nice.

Meanwhile I was named Author of the week on Ateliora portal. Visit my profile there. It's always very nice, especially as other authors of the week are very talented individuals. I feel really honoured.

Photo above was taken by me last summer in the Royal Baths Park in Warsaw. I used 3 exposures which I merged to HDR and tone-mapped in Photomatix. Final touch involved adding sepia toning.

EXIF data:
Camera: Canon 5D MK II
Lens: Canon 24-105 f/4 L IS USM
Focal length: 24 mm
Aperture: f/9.0
Exposure time: 1/160 s ("middle" exposure)
ISO: 400
Number of exposures: 3
E.V. Step: 2 E.V.
Flash used: no
Tripod used: no
Filters used: no
Software: Magic Lantern 2.3, Photomatix Pro 4.2.5, Lightroom 4.2, Photoshop CS5

Share this article on :
 
© Copyright 2011 Photoshop and Photography All Rights Reserved.
Free Templates by Cool Blogger Tutorials- Powered by Blogger.com.